CANNABISOWL FORUM

Author Topic: Spidermites try this  (Read 438 times)

henryrock

• View Profile
Spidermites try this
« on: December 20, 2016, 06:30:43 AM »
Spidermites, attempt this.
I had spidermites and have investigated their annihilation widely now, i have conversed with a couple of outdated cultivators to and there are items that work yet are not what they say, BAC item plant essentialness, i heard few utilizing from holland, alleged natural is not sheltered to utilize unless u got a couple of months for the substance to vanish as it is not natural as guaranteed it is orderly synthetic (will go from cell to cell till entire plant). Harkers Harka-mectin Parasite Treatment 5ml however is natural and utilized on dashing pigeons yet the dynamic fixing is utilized as a part of numerous lice, water parasites, bug medicines and is dynamic for a brief span. This treatment is not mine but rather it is thought about by producers just i never heard it said so thought i better share as it clearly works in one application (as different cases) however it wont stick around and harm you it might be on the leaves where you splashed it and will corrupt rapidly in light. When it arrives will tell you how it goes, i dont have numerous now after the detergent yet they still there, albeit still not on the trainwreck.
update:100 accomplishment on all plants and at 8 pound for each container (5 medicines) as well.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Cannabis owl
Re: Spidermites try this
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 02:52:46 PM »
Hey Henryrock and welcome to the forum, this is interesting stuff, can you tell us where did you order the items.
I try to use only Organic substances on my plants, but if your experiment work please share.
If you need me please use Forum's regular channels to contact me.

bullschew

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 01:20:31 AM »
decent one henryrock,had a couple on mine and i'm in bloom, so this could be what i'm searching for.

bunnypipin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 01:36:07 AM »
Henryrock   i used it six weeks ago i had a mate hes been growin 4 25 years and he recomended it .at first i was a bit weary so tryed it on a couple and it worked its miracle stuff it was 6 pounds .i was just gutterd i didnt ask b4 as i have spend loads on all other things like nitnite spidermte etc

wondwomen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 01:56:33 AM »
The imperative thing with this is it is not deliberate and won't spread all through plant, better believe it its great mine all dead one go, i roomed too while plants got dry in dull no doubt however they didnt return, i likewise found where i got parasites, a house bean stew plant that once in a while went in sun, i decimated that.