CANNABISOWL FORUM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
New Members say HELLO! / Re: hi
« Last post by Moffaka on September 19, 2017, 07:50:43 AM »
Yo Boby, tell us more about yourself- Marijuana grower? Noob? expert? we want to know more

Noob, but i love mj  ;D

Admin, u help me?
New Members say HELLO! / Re: Big Mama is here ...
« Last post by Brehmer on August 28, 2017, 05:35:34 AM »
hello big mama! You still need help?
Lets have a smoke and talk / Younger sister addicted to drugs
« Last post by granj on July 11, 2017, 01:38:44 AM »
Hey, my sister is in her mid-twenties and is doing her graduation right now. She used to hang out with her friends while she was at school. Somehow, she got into bad friendship. Now, she is addicted to drugs.
When I questioned her about this, she told me that she started using Cannabis at the age of 19. She continued to do that regularly since then and smokes cannabis almost all time. She says that it will help to enhance her creativity.
I think she has entered into a state of addiction. She has also recognized it and is willing to have a lifestyle change. I tried to deviate her mind to several other productive things like gardening or cooking. However hard I tried, she will finally end up smoking cannabis before going to bed.
One of my cousins had drug addiction treatment from Toronto and he is doing good. I have the thought of giving my sister the same treatment. Do girls undergo drug addiction treatments? What will be the treatment like? Is there anybody over here who have undergone addiction treatment before? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Lets have a smoke and talk / Re: White widow seeds
« Last post by granj on July 10, 2017, 01:35:37 AM »
Whats New? / Feeling to just cut off my head!!
« Last post by Stacey on June 21, 2017, 06:18:08 AM »
I have felt several times to just cut off my head. You might be wondering why I am saying this. I am saying this due to the intensity of the pain that I am facing due to the headache. I have migraine from my late teenage days. Now I am 25. The pain which I have suffered all these years cannot be compared with anything. There is no treatment left for me to take. I am fed up with this. It is always the right side of my head that is paining. And at that time, I can’t even stand a small sound and I usually have vomiting associated with this. This pain usually lasts 1-2 days. Due to this I am not able to do my job properly. My boyfriend, seeing my condition asked me to take an appointment at a medical marijuana service near Toronto. He said that some of his friends take marijuana in order to reduce the pain. I don’t know what the result will be. Has anyone here suffered from migraines? What did you do to reduce or overcome the pain?
Top Programs / cropkingseeds.com affiliate program
« Last post by admin on May 01, 2017, 09:03:06 AM »
Someone can share with us his insights? cropkingseeds.com affiliate program- how well do they perform for you?
Top Programs / bonzaseedbank.com affiliate program
« Last post by admin on May 01, 2017, 09:01:32 AM »
Do you find it easy to convert with bonzaseedbank.com? best tools you use? best strains that convert well?
Top Programs / truenorthseedbank.com affiliate program
« Last post by admin on May 01, 2017, 08:59:32 AM »
they are big and have a huge variety, how do you promote them, results?
Top Programs / Sensibleseeds.com affiliate program
« Last post by admin on May 01, 2017, 08:58:27 AM »
Share, information, stats, what is the best way to promote them?
Top Programs / Sensiseeds.com affiliate program
« Last post by admin on May 01, 2017, 08:57:06 AM »
Any thoughts on Sensiseeds affiliate program?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5